Your Best Family Lawyer in Dubai
Are You Looking for Family Lawyers? as your reliable partner in difficult times.
With our experienced Associate Lawyers Team in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the rest Of the United Arab Emirates, we help our customers in difficult family situations.
Family Law cases are personal and cause of concern, family lawyers need to be Sensitive & Positively Aggressive in nature.
Our Associate legal consultants are quite experienced in family Disputes, child custody & divorce cases. as per the Islamic law of UAE, The law emphasizes Mediation before moving to the next step of divorce or other matters, for which UAE courts have a separate Department for Mediation for family issues with a professional and expert panel of Mediators.
Marriage Lawyers in Dubai
Marriage lawyers in Dubai are always in demand, Due to more than 150 nationalities living in Dubai, every nationality has different regional laws, UAE very supportive country in terms of people’s Very own religion. here in the United Arab Emirates base of Law is on Islamic Laws. which allow all people to adhere to their own religion. Our Lawyers Team helps you in getting married by appearing all the required documents and marriage process in Dubai.
Divorce is a very unfortunate and sensitive matter in any person’s life, Our divorce lawyers are well experienced and professional in handling the divorce process. having years of experience in divorce in the UAE laws. Our associate family lawyers in dubai help Clients starting from the Meditation process to settle the dispute amicably till the matters are not closed amicably or divorce proceedings in the Court. in all areas of the family law. Our Associate team of lawyers looks after all the legal proceedings such as legal advice, Financial settlements, nuptial agreement, child custody, alimony, and other issues.
Muslim Divorce Lawyer
As it has already been mentioned that UAE follows Sharia law for Muslims in UAE, the case has to be filed in court as per sharia law Couple will be given a time frame to settle the dispute and avoid the divorce proceedings, if this process fails then the judge pass’s the orders as per the Case.
Non-Muslim Divorce Law
Either Non-Muslims can file for divorce in their home country or in UAE your court. the judge will pass the judgment after settling the financial despite and all. (postnuptial agreement, divorce child custody)
Getting divorced in UAE is not cost-effective as lawyers charge Big amounts as per their law Firms.
Getting Married in Dubai
Under UAE’s Law marriage is a legal contract between a man and a woman, Marriage law protects the rights of the couple and their children.
As UAE law is based upon Sharia Law “Islamic Law” The Marriage process for both Muslims and Non-Muslims is different.
Muslims Marriage law
Under Muslim Merrage law The Sharia Law following Points is Must.
- A marriage contract needs to be registered in a Sharia court in the UAE.
- The legal age for marriage is 18 Hijri years; otherwise, the judge’s approval is required.
- A spouse’s age should not be twice the other; otherwise, the judge’s approval is sought.
- A premarital screening certificate is needed.
- Attendance of the couple is required.
- Attendance of the bride’s father or his proxy and two male Muslim witnesses are required.
- For a woman to get married, she needs the consent of her guardian.
- In case of father’s death, the presence of the next closest male guardian i.e. closest kin such as elder brother is required.
- Divorced and widowed women must produce proof of their status.
- If the bride is Muslim and her father is not, she needs a ‘No Objection’ letter from her embassy or consulate.
Non-Muslim Family Divorce Lawyer (Expats)
For Non-Muslims, the Direction to getting Married is Very Clear.
- The embassy or consulate of their country in the UAE
- or at a temple or a church as per their religion.